CCaaS is easily deployed but requires forethought and strategy to roll out. In four steps, a business can go from on-site to on the cloud.
- Evaluate what you have - Map existing applications with their contracts and select the easiest applications with the earliest expiry to migrate first.
- Shift to cloud - Evaluate the must-haves. Engage with specialists to customize solutions and move them to the cloud.
- Support and service - Ensure all bugs are fixed before transferring to the cloud. Make sure all agents are trained how to use new system.
- Test - pilot the roll out with a small team and then use them as agents to support rollout
Once you’ve deployed CCaaS and your agents start to reap the benefits of handling more meaningful interactions with customers, the interrelationship of customers and agents will improve, and thus, so will their experiences.
Customer Experience (CX) and CCaaS
Outsourcing contact centers serves to enhance your customers’ experience when they reach out for support. It allows users to easily connect, across multiple channels, and enjoy consistent, personalized, quality service no matter which route they choose. This means:
- Less customer effort - Whether a customer is at their computer, on their phone, prefer to type or talk, CCaaS allows them to reach a business wherever they are, whenever they want. With the added benefit of more self service solutions, they are also empowered to resolve their issues more quickly and with far less frustration.
- Consistent quality - CCaaS provides both intelligent routing and agent assist, which enables customers to be connected with most appropriate agent. The ability for the platform to resolve queries quickly results in happy, satisfied customers, and
- Personalized experiences - Customers want their needs anticipated and have personalized suggestions. Because CCaaS has the power to collect and access historical data from multiple touchpoints, real-time, tailor-made solutions are provided on the basis of real and valuable insights.
Agent Experience (AX) and CCaaS
CCaaS provides a host of valuable tools and applications that exist to make the lives of human agents easier and their jobs more impactful, specifically:
- Problem solving - The ability to combine multiple knowledge bases into a single screen provides agents with the best possible information to provide the best possible solution to customers.
- Enhanced productivity - CCaaS provides a high level of analytics and automation that deliver immediate insights into processes and performance, ensuring productivity for the agent and satisfaction for the customer, and
- Reduced complexity - The benefit of having multiple applications (CRM ERP, knowledge bases) in a single, unified desktop environment, that is able to be accessed from anywhere, brings a level of ease and simplicity for agents.
The Future of CCaaS
The future of CCaaS is bright. The software is versatile, cost-effective and easy to use, and businesses of all sizes can benefit from employing it as their contact center platform. That is why CCaaS is quickly becoming the go-to solution for businesses when it comes to customer service.
Expect to see a rise in demand for CCaaS solutions in the coming years. As companies look to cloud solutions for their contact centers, they will want and expect more customization and end-to-end solutions, talent management, AI/ML-based tools, analytics and automation.
There will also be an increasing adoption in other industries. The pandemic has put pressure on the public centre to adopt CCaaS solutions as people demand governments be accessible across multiple platforms. Retail demand will continue also to grow post covid. And institutions in business and finance especially are in competition with companies with web-based origins. As such, they are adopting omnichannel contact center solutions and digitizing core functions to compete.
A surge in strategic partnerships is inevitable, as technology vendors look for forge relationships with vendors whose offerings complement their own. Strategic partnerships will form between CCaaS technology vendors and other 3rd party vendors as the cloud becomes an increasing part of digital transformation deals.
The need for collaboration and interrelationships within the workforce will increase in the coming years, as a distributed and hybrid workforce continues to evolve to be a key component of service delivery. This will result in a more complex digital ecosystem that will need to exist in order to manage the interrelationship of technologies coming together.
Finally, expect a democratization of CCaaS as the ability to offer customization will increase. A wider variety of off-the-shelf solutions will become available as CCaaS evolves, to cater to a host of different use cases across industries. This will lead to more solutions that will be better for smaller businesses, resulting in a lower-price point entry to CCaaS.
Before, businesses had to rely on phone calls to communicate with their customers, they had to manage their customer service operations manually, and had to store their customer data in spreadsheets or databases.
Today, however, a large and growing number of businesses use CCaaS to manage their customer service operations and its presence is expanding into a growing number of countries, suggesting more business are catching on to the value CCaaS provides.
CCaaS, as a preferred contact center platform, performs a vital service that an increasing number of businesses are employing to improve their business operations. By understanding the value and ease of integrating CCaaS as a contact center platform solution, your business will be much better able to provide customers with the service they expect and deserve.